Connecticut students do amazing things. Last year at the 2018 National Contest, CT students achieved amazing results.
- Mia Porcello from St. Timothy’s School in West Hartford won First Place, Junior Individual Exhibit.
- Andrew Maglio from Sedgwick Middle School in West Hartford won Third Place, Junior Individual Documentary
- Andre Mead, Brooks Barry, Liv Bobby, and Sebastian Zuba from Pequot Home School in Southport won the Native American History Prize
- Jason Chiu-Skow, Jordan Chiu-Skow, Johann Kobetitsch, and Lyah Muktavaram from Bedford Middle School in Westport won the Outstanding Connecticut Entry Award, Junior Division
- Shea Curran and Katheryn Enquist from Staples High School in Westport won the Outstanding Connecticut Entry, Senior Division
- Meredith Griegel from Rochambeau Middle School – Region 15 in Southbury was a finalist in the Junior Individual Exhibit category
- Hannah Robinson from Nathan Hale-Ray Middle School in East Haddam was a finalist in the Junior Individual Website category
We look forward to seeing the amazing projects students create this year!